• High frequency switching and ultra low voltage drops provide
very high efficiency and silent operation. Costs, heatsinking
requirements and motor and battery losses are reduced. Low
end torque, range and battery life are increased.
• Environmental protection provided by a rugged anodized
aluminum extrusion housing. Simple mounting and wiring
with push-on type connectors for control signals. Plated solid
copper busses used for all power connections.
• Thermal protection and compensation circuit provides constant
current limit over operating range and under temperature and
over temperature cutback. No sudden loss of power under any
• No adjustments are required.
• Simple installation – Uses a two wire throttle potentiometer.
• Potentiometer fault protection circuitry disables controller if
throttle wires become open.
• High pedal disable prevents controller operation if key is
turned on while throttle is applied.
• Plug braking or free wheeling options.
• Frequency of Operation: 15 kHz
• Standby Current: less than 20 mA
• Standard Throttle Input: 0-5k ohms ±10% (others available)
• Weight: 1209B: 4.0 kg (8.8 lbs); 1221B: 4.9 kg (10.8 lbs)
• Full Power Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to 75°C